Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Sabado, Agosto 23, 2014

My 150 List of Most Beautiful Women of All Time


Here's  my list of the most beautiful women of all time: ranked also based on talent and accomplishments, but, more on looks alone. 

This is a test to see if the so-called "Wisdom of the Crowd" will actually be able to determine who the most beautiful woman of all time is. This list does not only include prettiest current actresses, but the most beautiful women in history. 

Note:  Rank may change if I already complete the list and may change the result. I currently doing this stuff to complete the list based on research, study and will of my instinct. Suggestions are welcome so I can make a right decisions to complete the list. Thank You. 

This list is unranked, unordered and ungraded. Rank will occur if I already complete the list. 

Marilyn Monroe


Scarlette Johansson


Grace Kelly



Audrey Hepburn


Sophia Loren


Racquel Welch


Salma Hayek



Sharon Tate


Sharon Stone


Charlize Theron



Ursula Andress



Demi Moore


Julie Newmar


Keira Knightley


Natalie Portman


Audrey Tautou


Aiswarya Rai


Virna Lisi


Tamanna Bhatia


Olga Kurelynko



Phoebe Cates


Winona Ryder



Drew Barrymore


Eva Mendes


Monica Belluci 


Rita Hayworth


Ava Gardner

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento